Thu, Jun 24 | Zoom
Ethics and other Round Table Discussions
Join us for our June Professional Development Series! 11:30 am - 12:00 pm Small Group Networking 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Session Fee $10 for members and non-members
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 24, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
About the event
Issues will include :
- What do you do if you are concerned that your donor has diminished mental capacity?
- Should you accept a gift from a donor seeking to rehabilitate their reputation?
- Should you accept a gift from a source whose mission or source of income is contrary to your organization’s mission or purpose?
- Suppose an organization has accepted a gift from a donor and later learns that it comes as the result of illegal actions (tax evasion, corporate fraud, etc.). What is a fundraiser’s ethical responsibility? What is the organization’s responsibility?
- AFP Wichita Member$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Non-member$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0